Friday, October 10, 2014

Maddison Brown for You Are Not Ilona

'NOUVEAU NO. 5' features our gorgeous Maddison created by the ever-so-talented Ilona Hamer.
Shot by Darren McDonald, we like to think this shoot looks like something for the latest Chanel Campaign....!


"It seemed only fitting to shoot one of my favourite faces and rising star Maddison Brown, having just wrapped Strangerland with Nicole Kidman who serendipitously worked on the first film with Baz for Chanel ten years ago." - Ilona Hamer

WHO OR WHAT IS THE ONE THAT YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
I don’t think I should say who, but I really want the Chanel trainers

5 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE:

1. Happiness
2. Family
3. Success
4. Travel
5. Dignity

BEAUTY PRODUCTS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT?

Lucas’ Paw Paw Ointment and my Chanel gentle hydrating toner

BEST BEAUTY ADVICE YOU LEARNT FROM YOUR MUM?

Wear sunscreen

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SCENT?
Coffee