Thursday, May 29, 2014

'Our Muse' Annabel Moore for The Iconic

Labelled as The Iconic's muse our gorgeous Annabel Moore stuns in their latest TVC for May 2014.
Learn why Annabel has been named The Iconics muse below...
 
What’s your hometown?
Sydney, born and raised.

How did you get into modelling?
Someone actually scouted me on Facebook, they asked
to meet me at the agency and the rest was history!

Outside of modelling, what do you get up to?
I’m studying journalism at uni, but when I’m not doing that
I like to go to festivals, go to markets, hang out with friends,
drink too much coffee, eat Japanese food and write!

Which celebrities inspire your style?
I wouldn’t really say I have a particular style, my wardrobe is pretty much
blues and blacks though, I love Erin Wasson’s style, I don’t like things too
overstated but it needs a bit of an edge and be a little bit grungy as well.

Tell us something most people don’t know about you?
I want to be a writer and I want to live in Tokyo one day.

What was it like working on THE ICONIC shoot?
Lots of fun! I was very windswept working with
about 5 fans but it kept things interesting!

What are your fashion must-haves from THE ICONIC?
I love the Pink Stitch Carbon Skirt and I also wouldn’t
say no to the Maurie and Eve Breeze Dress.

What’s your go-to-winter piece?
A pair of black leather boots or a leather jacket,
they’ll literally never go out of fashion.