Monday, August 18, 2014

OYSTERS Meet The Model: RAE


Nickname? 
Shan

Star Sign: 
Cancer

Where are you from and where are you currently living?
Always been a Brisbane gal.

What were you into in high school?
I went through a bunch of different phases in high school and was into a heap of different things. I remember at one stage I was into dressing like Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl.

In what ways have you changed since then?
I asked my friend how I've changed since high school and she told me that I've "grown up into a person that is more you".

What did you do for your last birthday?
Well I was in Sydney for my actual b'day so I worked for the first half and then spent the rest of the day with my super cute bf (who flew down for it), but went out with my girlfriends when I came home. 

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever what would it be?
21 for sure. 

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
A sloth. They are so cute!! 

What scares you most?
Either spiders or sharks, they are both so freaky. 

Best piece of advice you ever received?
"If you're gonna do something, do it right." (Thx dad).

What is a skill you wish you possessed?
Being able to draw would be awesome, the best I can do is stick figures. 

What fictional character to you most relate to, and why?
This was a hard one and the only character I could think of was Shrek ahaha. Only because people think he's going to be mean but he's actually really nice! 

What celebrity do you have a crush on?
I have so many! But if I had to pick one probably Candice Swanepoel because she is an absolute goddess.

Best Youtube clip you’ve ever seen?
There's no better YouTube clip out there, makes me laugh every time.

Which 3 people (dead or alive) would be your dream party guests?
Miley Cyrus, Ellen Degeneres, Seth Rogen.

Do you prefer crowds, small groups or being alone?
Always just my closest friends.

What’s in rotation on your iPod at the moment?
A little bit of everything — Kanye, Bon Iver, Allday, A$AP, The 1975

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Being some sort of editor in a magazine would be cool, but I'll probably change my mind in a few months.