Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Interview: Shanina Shaik


What are your favourite accessories at the moment?
My Bailey and Nelson Sunglasses and bracelets from Petit Grand, I love the simplicity of them!

Are you excited to be back in Australia?
I'm very excited to be back home in Australia.  I Love coming home to see my family and working in a familiar environment between Sydney and Melbourne!

Where is your favourite restaurant at the moment?
The Wine Library in Paddington and City Wine Shop in Melbourne !

What do you do in your “off time” ?
Sleep, workout, shopping and catching up with family and friends.

Do you have a hobby?
Boxing!

Have you read any good books lately?
My girlfriends told me to have a quick read of "manology"

Do you have any Pets?
2 dogs in Australia named Ralphy and CK. I'm getting a dog in NY and he is still a baby. I will see him in a few more weeks which is so exciting !

Tell us a secret about yourself?
I talk in my sleep whilst having big dreams…


Exclusive interview by Chic Management