Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Angus Low for Front Row Suit


Name: Angus Low

Agency: Chic (Sydney), 2morrow models (Milan), Bananas (Paris), Next (NYC and London), Image (Japan), Viva models (Berlin), UNO models (Barcelona)

Place of birth: Sydney

Star sign: Taurus

Where are you right now: Sun Studios Sydney, shooting for “Style Me Romy”

How did you get started in modeling: I was scouted in Sydney whilst on a lunch date with my dearest grandmother

Your best job: Lanvin campaign shot in New York with Steven Meisel, and probably my first show which was Prada! Ooo also did a show for Vivienne Westwood in Japan which was pretty much anything goes! Was wild and a lot of fun.

Do your friends pay you out for being a model: Occasionally! However, most of the time they are just a wee bit jealous of the erratic nature of my travels!

Most awkward thing you have had to do on the job: A dinner party with reptiles

Does your mum collect photos of you: Yes!! She tends to stalk all the blogs

If you weren’t modeling, what would you be doing: Currently attempting to enter into the wonderful world of medicine! However I love music and would love to get back to playing in a band! Would also like to create my own range of clothes, get my pilots license

Coolest photographer you have worked with: Steven Meisel

Most hilarious piece of clothing you have had to wear: Nothing too unusual in terms of outfits, however I was presented with a lovely skin coloured g-string for a Gucci show..

The latest edition to your wardrobe: Pair of old baggy Levi’s

We will never see you wearing: A Billabong shirt

The most treasured item in your wardrobe: My leather jacket, has traveled the world with me!

Signature scent: YSL L’Homme

Signature drink: Pimms, soda water, lime and cucumber

Fav film: Lord of the Rings

Currently listening to: Tom Waits – Jockey full of Bourbon

Fav holiday destination: Noosa

To play yourself in a movie: Denzel Washington because he is just an epic actor.. However as I am a skinny, white, nerdy type with peculiar humour, I’d say Adam Brody would be a good fit!

Something people don’t know about you: I am a physiotherapist and I used to play in a post hardcore band called “the dream the chase”

Interview by Liam McKessar