Thursday, July 23, 2015

Lydia Collins for Wittner SS15 Campaign!

We;re loving our Lydia Collins for the latest Wittner Shoes Campaign 'Work / Play'



Who are your style muses?
I don’t really follow bloggers, but I’m inspired by my friends like Catherine McNeil and Ollie Henderson, or my mum!

What does your everyday uniform look like?
My uniform consists of a pair of jeans, trusty sneakers, a basic shirt and I love a good tailored jacket.

How would you describe your style in three words?
Comfy, eclectic, tomboy.

Complete this sentence: I recently splurged on…
Buying a car!

Tell us how you got discovered. What was the turning point in your career?
I was discovered when I was 17 on the way to my job at a pizzeria. My career officially started after I did Givenchy exclusive a few years ago.

Your favourite city in the world?
Paris, but NYC comes a close second!

When you’re not in front of the lens strutting your stuff, where would we find you?
Probably at home chilling with my friends and family. I'm such a homebody!


For more of Lydia's interview with Wittner click here! 
 Watch all the behind the scenes action from the shoot day below....