Thursday, May 28, 2015

Oliver Grand:
Meet Elle Morris

Our incredible Elouise Morris shines in her latest shoot & interview with Oliver Grand!...


I am currently working on...
 writing and illustrating a few kids fantasy stories based on my childhood.

I knew I wanted to be a model when...
 my Mum entered me in a model search comp so I had no choice, haha. But I’m glad she did, I love my job!

My style...
 is pretty simple and depends on my mood. When I’m going to castings for jobs I am usually in jeans, a t-shirt and boots. If I’m going out then I will wear something a little flirty. Otherwise, I pretty much live in a bikini or my gym gear.

The 3 things I look for in a guy...
  are nice eyes, someone to make me laugh, and he must love animals!!!

The first think I notice about him...
  is always his eyes. I do like a nice back and arms too. I’m pretty casual with my style so I like guys that are laid back with their’s too.

Every man should own...
  a good pair jeans and an awesome t-shirt that I can I wear. Although I prefer them without!


The best first date...
  would have to be at the beach or bush walking. I feel like you get to know the person more being out in nature. Plus if I trip, I can fall into his arms and that leads into kissing…

My biggest male celebrity crush...
  is Charlie Hunnam, aka Jax from Sons of Anarchy. Heath Ledger and Adrian Grenier are big ones too.

And female…  
Angelina Jolie and Margot Robbie.

I never thought I would...
 have a pet rooster as a best friend. I can’t help it he makes me laugh!

I don’t do dating apps...
 I’m usually pretty forward when I meet people in person.

My Spotify...
 line up consists of Neil Young and Fleetwood Mac, always. I just saw Drake, so he’s on repeat at the moment too.

If I wasn’t modelling...
 I would be acting. Well, I’m taking classes currently so that’s the next avenue. I like to do impersonations and make people laugh, otherwise I would be working with animals.