Monday, March 9, 2015

Montana Cox for Sunday Life


Our divine Montana Cox covers the latest issue of Sunday Life looking like a vision in white for their racing special 'Saddle Up'...


How would you describe your personal style?
Really laid-back and classic. I love men’s-style suiting,
which is very in this season. I love pants and a T-shirt,
I love jeans – they are very relaxed and boyish.
 
Who influences you, fashion-wise?
When I do runway shows overseas, it’s all the models;
when I go to castings, I like to get tips from what they’re
wearing, and how they’re wearing it.
 
Who’s your favourite style icon, past or present?
I like the classic style icons, like Audrey Hepburn –
she was very feminine but wore turtlenecks with black
trousers. I love that kind of look, where it’s sleek and
beautiful but with a masculine edge. And for these days,
I love [Ukrainian/Canadian model] Daria Werbowy.


 
What do you love to do when at home in Melbourne?
My house is probably the number-one place on my list
– and Mum’s dinner! I love to go to Cookie in Swanston
Street. I like the Richmond trattoria Baby, Thirty Eight
Chairs in South Yarra is another favourite. Probably my
number one is the bistro France-Soir in South Yarra.
 
...And shopping?
Apart from David Jones, little boutiques and op shops,
I like going around Brunswick Street, looking at all
those little stores you can’t find anywhere else.



Photographer: James Mullins
Stylist: Penny McCarthy
Hair stylist: Richard Kavanagh
MUA: Max Made