Thursday, November 15, 2012

Spy Style: Montana Cox in Paris

source: vogue.com.au


Montana Cox talks walking, shopping and Breaking Bad with Liam McKessar

LK: Run me through the shows you walked in this season. 
MC: Carven, Chanel, Tom Ford, Dion Lee, Les Copains, See by Chloé, Antonio Berardi, Antonio Marras, Dsquared2, Vionnet, A.F. Vandevorst and Alexis Mabille.

 LK: Your favourite fashion week moment?
 MC: The buzz backstage at shows is always the best; it’s intense and manic but always exciting. 

 LK: How do you unwind after fashion week?
 MC: I’ll turn into the biggest hermit and won’t get out of bed until I catch up on the last season of Breaking Bad. 

LK: What was your first job in Paris? How many times have you visited since? 
MC: First job would be on Top Model! Since that time last year I’ve been back there around six or seven times. 

LK: In Montana’s guide to Paris, what are your favourite places to eat, shop and play?
MC: The Marais is my favourite to shop; to eat go to Le Loir dans la Théière – it’s amazing for a rainy day with tea and cakes. Also a little loft called Le Copmtoir Général is a cool place to hang out. 

 LK: Your ultimate Paris purchase? 
MC: I just bought myself some Isabel Marant sneakers – finally!

LK: Your mum's visiting from Melbourne – where in Paris are you taking her? 
MC: We are doing the old tourists sights – the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre – and I’m sure there will be a couple of shopping stops along the way. 

LK: Where to next? 
MC: Off to New York and hopefully squeeze in a bit of summer back home.